FOR US, IT’S ALL ABOUT ONE-TO-ONE RELATIONSHIPS and being easily accessible to you—our valued patients and friends.
It’s Simple, Really
Our website is adequate for conveying static information—things like our address, etc. It can also list our services. But, there are a few things that are cool about connecting with us on Facebook that a traditional site can’t provide.
- First, it helps us improve and better serve you in a timely, responsive way.
- Second, it allows us to get to know you better!
- Third, it can assist you in better understanding (and sometimes, demonstrating)
- more details surrounding the things we do here.
- Fourth, we try to include content that’s relevant about your (and/or your family’s) comfort, health, and appearance—things you’ll use and find interesting.
- Fifth, because it’s transparent, fluid, and current it gives you a sense of the practice culture we have instead of some dated, snapshot in time. People prefer associating with people they know and feel connected to. It’s human nature.
- Sixth, sometimes it’s just fun. Life is short—and sometimes it’s OK to just take a breath.
Get To Know The Features Of Our Page
Dr. Parvin Carter has over 30 years of experience in Practicing General Dentistry and Orthodontics. She has thousands of hours of advanced training. In 2000, Academy of General Dentistry awarded Dr. Carter a Certificate of Mastership (MAGD) in General Dentistry. According to the Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry, only 1% of US dentists achieve this high level of advancement. Dr. Carter is a Certified and Preferred Provider of Invisalign. She has successfully treated over one hundred fifty patients with Invisalign.